• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(PRICE DROP) Case limited run trapper and cheetah, one limited run canal street

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobercase22

Gold Member
Both case knives have never been used and I actually bought both them with the intent of making a nice shadow box to keep on the wall. Can print out original recipts upon buyers request. Only 200 made of each of each. Asking 200 OBO for both 125 individuals.

The canal street cutlery knife was purchased in 2006 with original recipt still that states where this was a limited run of only 400 made. And this knife is serialized as 368. I am asking 175 OBO it's brand new never used.

PayPal goods and services.cash app. Zelle. and can do shipping anywhere in the world no problem with insurance. Same day or next day.

Please feel free to reach out for any more pictures or information at all.

Last edited:
Wait my post was withdrawn? I tried to follow the rules did I forget something?
Your For Sale post is just fine, sometimes a potential buyer will withdraw a question or offer if they misread your post or inadvertently made an offer in the wrong post. You look fine to me, carry on!

Your For Sale post is just fine, sometimes a potential buyer will withdraw a question or offer if they misread your post or inadvertently made an offer in the wrong post. You look fine to me, carry on!
Thank you sir it's my first sale here got scammed on reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back