• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: 4" Drop Point Hunter CPM 4V / DIW

navman

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi all. Up for sale is a newly finished Drop Point hunter in hollow ground CPM 4V, heat treated by Peters' to 63 HRC. This one has a 4 inch blade with a rounded spine and thumb serrations. The handle is some beautifully figured desert ironwood with red G10 liners, secured to the tapered tang with copper corby bolts, G-Flex epoxy, and a copper lanyard tube. The handle is sculpted to give a solid grip, but still be comfortable for extended use.

Rides in a kydex sheath.

Price is $OLD shipped CONUS.

uL7qQo7.jpg

mYLTPUl.jpg

a9xRySH.jpg

0sYkUd1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice looking knife, perfect all around hunting knife.

Overall is 8.5 inches. Handle is 4.5 inches.

Once again, you tackle some serious steels Sir.
You need a dog named "carbide"...
Well done!

I just realized I missed the scratches on the top of the handle. I will get that taken care of today after work and get fresh pictures up.

This one is, somehow, still available.

MEMORIAL DAY SALE!! Now until Monday, price is reduced to $old shipped. Tuesday it goes back to $old.

Last edited:
Someone please buy this so I don’t spend money I don’t have. I was supposed to come back today and it was supposed to be gone and I could live with that.
Better jump on it quick, time is running out, you don't see many knives this nice for that price!

Thank you for the comments and support guys.

This is still available at the original price of $old shipped.

Last edited:
Back