• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Knives - Loveless style

Vojta Deštěnský

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello friends.
After a long time, when I was busy with the reconstruction of the house, I can again make more knives outside of orders.
I also worked on new websites : www.vdknife.cz There is still a lot of content missing, but I'm working on it.
Today I offer you several knives in the Loveless style.

Payment is available on PayPal ( ideally F&F ) - vojtades@gmail.com
or bank account (I will send the account number on request)

Usual delivery time to the USA is 15-20 days.
All my shipments to the US and Europe are insured.
If the shipment is lost, I return all the money or make a new knife. According to the customer's wishes.

Regards,
Vojta

vojtades@gmail.com
www.vdknife.cz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.662 - Caper D2/Micarta
The price is SOLD

steel : D2, 60HRc. 4mm. (0,16")
total length : 200mm. (7,36")
blade length : 85mm. (2,83")
handle : Micarta black, G10 red
grind: hollow
guard : brass
Loveless bolts : stainless steel / brass
sheath : Cow leather for right-handed (boiled in oil)

No.662%20hot%20n.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.668 - Drop Point N690/Caucasian walnut
The price is SOLD

steel : N690Co, 60HRc. 5,3mm. (0,21 ")
total length : 220mm. (8.66 ")
blade length : 101mm. (4 ")
handle : Caucasian walnut
guard : stainless steel
Loveless bolts : stainless steel

DSCF0615.jpeg

DSCF0617.jpeg

DSCF0618.jpeg

DSCF0619.jpeg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.669 - Chute Knife N695/Zebrano
The price is SOLD

steel : N695(440C), 59HRc. 4,7mm. (0,185 ")
total length : 237mm. (9,33 ")
blade length : 115mm. (4,5 ")
handle : Zebrano, Fiber paper - red

DSCF0598.jpeg

DSCF0600.jpeg

DSCF0602.jpeg

DSCF0606.jpeg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.670 - Clip point N690/Sheoak
The price is SOLD

steel : N690Co, 61HRc. 4,7mm. (0,185 ")
total length : 230mm. (9 ")
blade length : 105mm. (4,1 ")
handle : Sheoak, Fiber paper - red

DSCF1102-0.jpeg

DSCF1101-6.jpeg

DSCF1114-1.jpeg

DSCF1103-1.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.671 - Clip point N690/Caucasian walnut
The price is SOLD

steel : N690Co, 61HRc. 4,7mm. (0,185 ")
total length : 230mm. (9 ")
blade length : 105mm. (4,1 ")
handle : Caucasian walnut , Fiber paper - white

DSCF1106-2.jpeg

DSCF1108-4.jpeg

DSCF1109-3.jpeg

DSCF1110-5.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad you're back here.....Have certainly missed seeing your beautiful blades....... Perfection in spades!!!👍👍👍

Good luck in your new found space!!!!! Love.my clip point from you....... A chute is still in the brain just not the wallet right now!😱.....

Keep em coming!👌
Best,

James

I’m also very glad to see you posting back up here Vojta. As usual your work is perfection and absolutely gorgeous. I am in love with several of them 😍

I am still enjoying my Loveless inspired semi skinner (basically a drop point) I got from you previously. Cuts like a laser and have skinned a few deer with it easily and it looked great doing it.

I’ll admit I missed seeing your work on here so I have visited your site the last few weeks tempting myself.

Like JFK, I have been intrigued and wanting a chute knife too. I saw that one on your site and fell for it, love that wood. Sending PM

I’ll admit I missed seeing your work on here so I have visited your site the last few weeks tempting myself.

Like JFK, I have been intrigued and wanting a chute knife too. I saw that one on your site and fell for it, love that wood. Sending PM
Thanks. Lately I've mostly been working with micarta. I almost forgot how much I like exotic woods.
Chute zebrano.jpg

Glad you're back here.....Have certainly missed seeing your beautiful blades....... Perfection in spades!!!👍👍👍

Good luck in your new found space!!!!! Love.my clip point from you....... A chute is still in the brain just not the wallet right now!😱.....

Keep em coming!👌
Best,

James
Hello James. I'm glad to be back too. Thanks for always finding time to write something nice and encouraging. I appreciate it 👍

Back