• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NMSFNO, and SR101 Ratweilers

Dadgummit

Gold Member
First is a NMSFNO. This is widely agreed on as the best all-around all-purpose knife. It is 8 inches of ¼” thick INFI which makes it a large hard-use knife that has been proven over and over. Being made out of Infi this one should last you a lifetime. Brown coating and very unusual black/ brown scales. Comes with what I was told is a Mashed Cat sheath in light brown. I have never seen this combination before.

Price on this one is $625

Next are a pair of Ratweilers in SR101, These came from the grab bags after Operation 2 Weeks. Both have Hammered Silver Coating which was not available in O2W. One has the regular Blue /Black G-10 and the other has Dark Blue /Black G-10. I have never seen the dark blue/ black g-10 before or since.

Price on these are $350 each or $680 for both

Last you will see the Infi Scrapyard Dog Soldier 8 which is very similar to the the Busse Basic 8 just with more of the 8” blade having an edge. This is the Comp finish with black Res-c handle. It is light and comfortable while the infi steel will last your grand kids a long time.

Price is $350 This one is SOLD

20240421_162001-X3.jpg

20240421_162023-X3.jpg

Payment via PPFF, check or money order. Prices are net to me. Shipping conus included. If you insist on Paypal G+S just add $50 to cover the fees and to wrestle with the new IRS 1099 BS that I will have to deal with for taking money that way. No International Shipping

Sales are final, Know your local laws and please ask questions first.

Last edited:
Back