Post your CRK carry knife for today.

wWaxPCf.jpeg

As much as I enjoy carrying my Classic (which I do, my favorite model), I switched it up to another high ranking favorite for the day.
11E2934F-55C6-4434-BCDA-A37F4815F285.jpeg

ETA: Great minds think alike ChazzyP ChazzyP
Mine is an Inkosi, yours is a 25…just fantastic!

That's awesome !
Thanks, man! As much as I like the improvements in the Inkosi--particularly the floating stop pin--the 25 was the base model for the later knife and introduced the adjustable pivot to the Sebenza line. As such, it made a lot of sense to re-name and create a separate line as the 25's lack of bushing pivot made that knife significantly different from the Sebenza. You saw, as I noted in the other thread, that my choice for yesterday elicited thoughts of our missing friend, as Clay was particularly fond of the 25 too.

My appreciation for my particular example is of course greatly heightened by it being the Wilson Combat version of the Sebenza 25. I love their fluted handle versions of knives by notable makers and also have the CRK StarTac ('Zaan), as well as a Les George Eagle, and two versions (Cocobolo and Ti) of the Fox Knives Extreme Lite Carry. WC seems to be out of the knife game, though I saw a model on their website not long ago by a maker I can't recall, though that no longer seems to be offered there.

Thanks, man! As much as I like the improvements in the Inkosi--particularly the floating stop pin--the 25 was the base model for the later knife and introduced the adjustable pivot to the Sebenza line. As such, it made a lot of sense to re-name and create a separate line as the 25's lack of bushing pivot made that knife significantly different from the Sebenza. You saw, as I noted in the other thread, that my choice for yesterday elicited thoughts of our missing friend, as Clay was particularly fond of the 25 too.

My appreciation for my particular example is of course greatly heightened by it being the Wilson Combat version of the Sebenza 25. I love their fluted handle versions of knives by notable makers and also have the CRK StarTac ('Zaan), as well as a Les George Eagle, and two versions (Cocobolo and Ti) of the Fox Knives Extreme Lite Carry. WC seems to be out of the knife game, though I saw a model on their website not long ago by a maker I can't recall, though that no longer seems to be offered there.
I have my 25 that I bought from Clay in my pocket right now !
Your earlier post made me grab it this morning and put it in my pocket LoL.

Back