• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech ** SOLD ** Ultratech Storm Trooper Hellhound & Warhound - 119-1 Set STDS, COA, Factory Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantox

Gold Member
This box set is a factory second and apparently has some type of cosmetic blemish that caused that classification during the factory QA check.

I have been unable to identify any blemish or flaw on this set after repeated inspections, which is surprising on these bright white knives. The non-show side of each blade has the typical laser engraved hand grenade indicating a factory identified blemish.

This Signature Series set was purchased from MTK at a cost of close to $900 as a factory second product. (The regular retail set is over $1100).

This is a set that includes 2 knives and a metal COA plate, box, full kit.

$OLD

The knives have never been used, carried or sharpened. They are as new (as factory seconds).

1 each Ultratech Hellhound (Tanto)

1 each Ultratech Warhound (Wharncliffe)

Matching Set Serial number: ST-227

Model: 119-1 SET STDS

Date: 10/2023

Deep engraved ST logos

Double sided signed aluminum COA plate

First I’ll take it in comments and PM follow-up takes the item.

Use comments only to claim an item and ask questions via PM.

Price includes USPS shipping to United States.

Payments accepted:
PP FF, no notes
PP G&S, no notes
Zelle, no notes

Last edited:
I can’t get the messaging to work. Please email me : I have a couple of questions. Thanks, Jim.

Last edited:
I can’t get the messaging to work. Please email me : I have a couple of questions. Thanks, Jim.
You will need a Basic Member account for $10 or a Gold account for $30 in order to PM. Please remove your email address from this thread for your security. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back