• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS - All Sold or Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edbriver

Gold Member
Basic Member
These aren't selling on BCUSA so I'm posting them here as well. I have decent trader feedback on BCUSA where these are also posted. Feel free to PM me with any questions of for more pics, info, proof, etc.

-------------------------------------------

More knives up for grabs! Selling to raise funds for other things, so unfortunately no trades right now.

Prices are total and include shipping, tracking, insurance, etc.

$OLD - Benchmade Puukko

$OLD - Benchmade Leuku - This was bought by me from ebay, but came from a retailer/dealer and it was supposedly new. Comes in original box with all packing intact, wrapped, unsheathed, with oil still on the blade. So basically brand new.

$old - Benchmade Bushcrafter

IMG_7498.jpgIMG_7499.jpgIMG_7500.jpgIMG_7501.jpgIMG_7502.jpgIMG_7504.jpgIMG_7491.jpgIMG_7492.jpgIMG_7493.jpgIMG_7495.jpg

Reply with "I'll take it" or similar in this thread if you want to buy.
If you want to make an purchase offer you can just say something like "PM sent", you don't have to post the offer in the thread if you don't want, up to you.
This is all just for transparency.

I accept PayPal, Zelle, CashApp.

All prices listed include shipping and are the final cost to you, unless you send G&S, then I will ask you to cover the fees of 3.5%.

If using Paypal please don't mention anything in the comments about knives, weapons, blades, etc.

I ship priority with tracking 99% of the time. Continental US only please.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back