• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Sold) Zt limited run and benchmade crooked river with carbon fiber scales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobercase22

Gold Member
SOLD Lightly carried the, zt and serial number is 437. With 20CV tiger stripe steel. Asking OBO

SOLD The Benchmade I am asking obo and was Lightly carried also. Custom carbon fiber scales with back stopper also and original parts.

PayPal goods and services. Zelle. Or cash app. International shipping and next day shipping with insurance.

Last edited:
G gobercase22

We, staff, have received the following message:

Content country MX does not match registration country US

Please advise your location. Where are the items located and where will they ship from?

G gobercase22

Please advise your location. Where are the items located and where will they ship from?
Yes I have a second house in Mexico and am visiting my family on the weekend. I live in San Antonio Texas and all knives will be shipped from there.

G gobercase22

It doesn't let me respond to any private messages either. Could this be the reason why? That I'm visiting Mexico and it recognizes my ip address is there right now? It just tells me my messages contain spam when I try to respond to people.

It doesn't let me respond to any private messages either. Could this be the reason why? That I'm visiting Mexico and it recognizes my ip address is there right now? It just tells me my messages contain spam when I try to respond to people.
I can't control what the software does as the moderators have no ability to change settings. (Site owner is the only one who can.)

I would try again when you return if you can't do so before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back