• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Budget Micarta - Vosteed, Civivi, Bestech - PRICE DROPS

Mingecutter

Gold Member
1.) Like new Vosteed Raccoon crossbar lock, WMK exclusive (sold out), black frag micarta/satin, 14c28n. First owner. Centering slightly favors clip side but does not rub. Upgraded w/ gold anodized Kizer thumb studs. Everything from factory and factory thumb studs included.

$OLD shipped

2.) Excellent condition Civivi Elementum button lock, version 1/full size, dark green micarta/dark stonewash, 14c28n. 2nd owner. Upgraded w/ Civivi titanium clip. No box but zippered pouch, microfiber cloth, and factory pocket clip/screws included.

$45 shipped

3.) Excellent condition Bestech Tonic lock back, black micarta/bead blast, titanium bolsters/liners/pocket clip, m390. 2nd owner. Very light blade wear near tip on show side. Everything from factory included.

$OLD shipped

*The first definitive "I'll take it," and then promptly followed up with a request for my payment info via PM (preferred) or e-mail, gets it. However, I do reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone at any point at my own discretion, especially if I have you on my Ignore List.

**Payment via PayPal f&f (no "knife" Comments), Venmo, or Zelle. By purchasing this knife, you're acknowledging that you're at least 18 years of age and can legally own this knife in your area of jurisdiction.

***I expect to receive payment within two hours at most. If not, I'll move to the next person in line or relist the item (unless other arrangements have been agreed upon by me).

I will ship within the US only via USPS 1st Class with tracking.

For ease of reference, I've listed my e-mail below. Please e-mail me directly and not through the bladeforums' relay system. Thanks for looking!

wilson52175 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Last edited:
Price drops on all....

$100 shipped for m390 on a well built lock back is a STEAL :cool:

Last edited:
Bestech Tonic is now $OLD.

Vosteed and Kizer are still available...make me an offer :thumbsup:

Back