2014 Edge Out Project T-Shirt (Pre-Order)

RyanW

My good friend Matt worked up a great T-Shirt Design for the Edge Out Cancer Project... In order to not make these a waste of money we are going to use them a few ways...
  1. Individual Sales - (Purpose of this Thread) All proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society and you get a awesome cool T-shirt while helping the cause! In addition to getting the shirt you will get 4 Raffle Entries (Could win a Knife!!) ***CLICK ME*** to Pre-Order yours
  2. As a Gift - Those that donate more than $100 in the Teams Name will receive a T-Shirt
  3. Raffle Item - Add them to the Raffle at the end of the Project
  4. Relay Team Members - Registered Team Members at 24 Hour Relay on June 6th will wear them

The Price per shirt is $15.00 (+ $5.00 Shipping within the US) Follow the link below to the online store, where you can Pre-Order through PayPal
(4 Raffle Entries in your Name)

While you are there Grab A Ryan W. Knives Kryptek Cap $18.00 (+ $5.00 Shipping within the US) These are in Stock now and ship in 1-2 Business days!!​
(2 Raffle Entries in your Name)
>>>> CLICK ME <<<<

*** All Proceeds on merchandise sales goes to the American Cancer Society via Relay Team: Edge Out Project ***​

Last edited:
Got your Order through PayPal... Thank you sir for your support of this great cause!

Last edited:
Thank you Jonas, I have you down for 8 Raffle Entries for your Shirt order!! Good Luck!

I have been shopping around for screen print prices...

I found a local print shop that is willing to dramatically discount their labor charge to help in the Project... Which means more money goes to the American Cancer Society!

Last edited:
I just placed a PreOrder for 2 shirts, Thanks Ryan.

Like the new website btw, I'm proud to own two of the fighters shown in your gallery.

I just placed a PreOrder for 2 shirts, Thanks Ryan.

Like the new website btw, I'm proud to own two of the fighters shown in your gallery.

Kevin, It is my honor to have two fighters in your collection!!

Thank you for your support in the Edge Out Project! I have you down for 2 shirts and 8 Raffle Entries!!!

Updated Original Post with Hats that are available now.... Proceeds go to American Cancer Society (earn 2 Raffle Entries per Hat)

Back