• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2x EDCs- micarta handles

Tony Mont

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello everybody!

Something I have not done in a while, a small batch of small full tang knives. I decided to do this run, to offer a more economic option. The design is a classic drop point style and I've kept it as simple as possible. For the materials and level of fit and finish, I'd say the price is a bargain. The scales are attached with a high quality slow epoxy and two corby bolts as a mechanical mean of security, therefore the scales are not going to go anywhere.

Steel: 1095
Handle: purple micarta and black g10 liners. Green micarta and red liners.

Dimensions:
Overall length: 19.7 cm -7.75''
Blade length: 8 cm - 3.14''
Blade width: 2.8 cm - 1.10''
Blade thickness: 3.5 mm - 0.137''
Handle length: 10.8 cm - 4.25''

Flat grind with a convex edge. My pictures are quite awful, the video in HD is a better representation. The purple one has a little bit of blow out on one of the corby bolts, it's visible on the video. It's not going to affect the knife, it's an aesthetic issue.

They come as they are or with a dark brown leather sheath. The sheaths are not ready yet, you can choose for either left or right side carry.

Price: 90$ as is per knife or 110$ with a leather sheath .
Buying multiple will make it cheaper due to combined shipping. Only the two with the micarta are available.

Free international shipping with priority mail and a tracking number.
Via PayPal. DO NOT MENTION THE WORDS KNIFE/BLADE OR SIMILAR IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS!

roQACIB.jpeg

rPfgGrx.jpeg

2Ert0zC.jpeg

T66sNkW.jpeg

Thanks for looking!
Tony.

Back