.360 vs killer tomato

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Sure, I can take out a slow moving tree with a .360 thick knife, but what about a vicious cherry tomato?

No problemo - this was one tiny (killer) tomato, look how many slices I got...

115hci.jpg

that's the only way to finish them off
cut them in half, there's two of them coming at ya
:)

looks like the one half piece is looking for a get-a-way...

and whats the story on that knife o_O more pics or it didn't happen.

I hate that line. but seriously, more pics, when'd you make that? steel? was this a knife you reprofiled? mooo! :D

looks like the one half piece is looking for a get-a-way...

and whats the story on that knife o_O more pics or it didn't happen.

I hate that line. but seriously, more pics, when'd you make that? steel? was this a knife you reprofiled? mooo! :D

Lol, I took some pics but all of them were bad, I'll see what I can do. :D I call it the .36 special. The grips are rubber stall mat and the tubes are stainless.

It is a full convex grind on both sides and it is a beast! It isn't a re-profile, I just busted it out over a couple of long days. I just signed it last night with my etcher (on the spine!) and have a sheath in progress.

IF I can find a slab of bacon, I'm sure you can find something to slice it with Daniel.:)

030uj.jpg

It's bigger than the sun.

027zaf.jpg

choke up for detail work...

018eo.jpg

Check the makers mark on the spine!

For some reason to me the knife looks way smaller in the photos than it is... it is freaking huge!

I have been looking at photos of Randall knives lately and had to try something that vaguely resembled a Bowie knife.

I'm going to put this one up for sale soon, I need to get the sheath finished up. I'm thinking a black and silver tracer lanyard will be sweet.

I don't know.....looks pretty dang big to me, it does resemble a Bowie.

I don't know.....looks pretty dang big to me, it does resemble a Bowie.

Lol, I must be getting too used to the .360... I might have to try something stronger.

I do have a section of railroad track that could make a sweet chopper... I might even drill out the handle a bunch on that stuff. Can you guys see it, The New Fairly Chopper, 4 inches thick on the spine and it still cuts paper... lmao!

Back