• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale All Three Sold - OG Shiv, HDFK, UF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_Opener

Gold Member
I’m doing it. Up today are three precious CPKs. A few have extras. They are all very sharp.

1. OG Shiv w/ black micarta handle. I polished the flats and the edge was resharpened by the CPK crew. Second owner. Asking $1200 SOLD

2. HDFK w/ Antique Edge Cut Micarta scales. Comes with alternate set of stainless hardware, additional natural micarta scales, and a sagewood dangler attachment. I polished the flats and the edge. I’m the second owner and the only one to use it (once). Asking $1500 SOLD

3. UF2. Unused, uncarried w/ green terotuf scales. Comes with taco kydex sheath and a Lorien sheath, which is incredible. Asking $600 SOLD

I prefer to ship insured UPS but I’ll do insured USPS if you have a PO Box. I can ship tomorrow (2/4). I haven’t been following prices uber closely so make an offer if I’m way off base (and I’m sorry if I am).

Thanks, CPK fam.

IMG_4476.jpegIMG_4479.jpegIMG_4478.jpegIMG_4480.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back