• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Another Fullered Chopper

DanitzKnives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello again, today I have a fullered chopper to list. It's made from 80CRV2 and sports a fuller ground with a 2" wheel, a flat to convex ground bevel with a false clip and a working belt finish. The handle is a sandwich construction with a beefy hidden tang that extends approx. 3/4 of the handle. I accidentally gouged one of the pin holes when drilling the micarta and I thought it would just grind out but it didn't so there's a slight cosmetic flaw with the pinhole and the black epoxy as visible in the pictures. The blade and handle held up well when chopping. The blade was heat treated by me in my knife kiln. The handle is natural colored canvas micarta with g10 pins. This knife ships in a case from ace cases which can be used for storage or transport (no sheath).

Price = $265 shipped

Specifications:
Overall Length: 16 1/4"
Blade Length: 10 3/4" (includes ricasso)
Handle Length: 5 7/8" (measured from the top) 4 1/8" (on the bottem)
Thickness: 1/4"
Width: Approx. 2"
Blade Steel: 80CRV2
Handle Material: Natural Canvas Micarta and Black Micarta sandwich liner
Pin Material: Red 1/8" G10

IMG_5974.JPG
IMG_5975.JPG
IMG_5976.JPGIMG_5977.JPG
IMG_5979.JPGIMG_5980.JPG
IMG_5981.JPG

It IS good to see your work pop back up again, man. We've missed your unique style of big choppers here. I will wait for the next one that really speaks to me, but I'm sure to be adding to my collection soon. Welcome back!

Back