• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blackhawk 3 Day Assault Pack (ad closed to posts, item available until marked otherwise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhmoore

Gold Member
"Buyer" flaked; so this I'm repeating this for a short time.
This pack is unused, with tags still attached. (I received a London Bridge Trading Co 3 Day Assault Pack around the same time, and chose to use that one.)

Let's call it $80, shipped CONUS. (Available to other areas with buyer paying the additional shipping.). Preferred payment is USPS money order. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL - I closed that account a couple years ago. If a money order is problematic for you, we can discuss other payment options...but there won't be many.
Contact me via PM, or email me: moore (dot) 2 h (at) gmail - no spaces, and don't forget the final (dot) com. If you email me, please include your forum name. (I won't respond if that is omitted)

aqKqj3U.jpeg

wwg4QdM.jpeg

Front pocket (note tags)
6nja6rh.jpeg

55cxrcb.jpeg

Main compartment, with straps
IPQYgNd.jpeg

This has been sitting in a closet, so there may be some dust or dog fur. I'll make a reasonable effort to rid it of those things; but if a few dog hairs get by, consider them freebies :thumbsup:

A copy/paste of the details, so you don't have to look them up

Features​

• CONVENIENT: Main compartment offers easy access with front pocket and map pocket
  • HYDRATION: Special compartment accommodates 100 oz. hydration reservoir (sold separately)
  • VERSATILE: Four adjustable external compression straps adjust to various loadouts; five internal tie-down loops secure gear as needed
  • SPECS: 20inL x 13inW x 6inD (main compartment)
  • 14.5inL x 12.5inW x 2.5inD (top-front pocket)
  • 2,000 cubic inches of storage

Description​

The BLACKHAWK 3-Day Assault pack is a uniquely designed mid-sized frameless back pack. It has a padded back, padded contour shoulder straps with detachable sternum strap, and padded removable waist belt. The inside back has a pouch to fit an optional hydrastorm hydration system with an elastic covered grommet tube routing system (trs) to feed the drink tube out the top and over either shoulder. This feature allows the user to efficiently carry 2 liters of any hot or cold liquid and drink on the move. The pack has a main compartment, smaller cargo pouch and cargo pocket. This 3-Day pack also comes with sleeping bag straps. Padded shoulder straps with D-rings for equipment attachment. Detachable, elasticized sternum strap with silent release buckle. Compartments are closed by YKK zipper and sliders with silent pulls. Optional hydrastorm hydration system. Made of 1000 denier nytaneon nylon.

Features & details​

• Padded shoulder straps with D-rings for equipment attachment
  • Detachable, elasticized sternum strap with silent Release buckle
  • Compartments are closed by YKK zipper and sliders with silent pulls
  • Optional hydrastorm hydration System
  • Made of 1000 denier nytaneon Nylon
  • Mid-sized, frameless backpack
  • Detachable sternum strap and padded, removable waist belt for extreme versatility
  • Constructed of heavy-duty 1000 denier nylon
  • Compatible with BLACKHAWK! Hydration System
  • 2000 cu. in. / 37 L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back