Blade Show 2024

I was going to say something…. But I think even looking at pictures of double edged knives is illegal in my state.
There’s irony in this. Sad, sad irony. In my state, I can legally concealed carry a pistol w/ a permit. However, if a 3.5 inch fixed blade is “concealed” beside it, I’m a dangerous criminal. Strange logic, indeed ? 🤷🏻

There’s irony in this. Sad, sad irony. In my state, I can legally concealed carry a pistol w/ a permit. However, if a 3.5 inch fixed blade is “concealed” beside it, I’m a dangerous criminal. Strange logic, indeed ? 🤷🏻
That's a lack of logic, which is the problem. Laws should be made based on facts and logic, not political grandstanding and emotional overreactions.

Ok folks, it's table 4B, as indicated on the floor plan. Enjoy the stampede (or leisurely sale). There's a little open space behind the table for swinging swords around.
QTtB3Z4.png

I’m only sharing this in one other area of BladeForums, but if anyone is interested in a Customer Appreciation Pass for Blade Show, hit me up.

The code will get you a 3-day pass for $50.

There's a little open space behind the table for swinging swords around.
Now I just need to figure a plan to be lowered from above mission impossible style hahahaha
🤣😅😂
The thought of Richard338 Richard338 swinging blades in the "Pig Sword and K20 Testing Area" , while yoko yoko is playing Tom Cruise, slowly being lowered to the CPK table to claim his choices has had me chuckling all afternoon!! Awesome stuff, fellas!! 😅😆🤣

🤣😅😂
The thought of Richard338 Richard338 swinging blades in the "Pig Sword and K20 Testing Area" , while yoko yoko is playing Tom Cruise, slowly being lowered to the CPK table to claim his choices has had me chuckling all afternoon!! Awesome stuff, fellas!! 😅😆🤣
I like your imagination

Imagine the line lowering it breaking and the limp bizkit song "Rollin" playing haha

Last edited:
Back