• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Borka Blades Custom SBT Fixed Blade Knife For Sale

ctalon

Platinum Member
This great knife is Unused & Uncarried. The price listed is Zelle OR discreet Paypal F&F Shipped. US Address's only for shipping. Shipping will be USPS Priority mail. It is the buyers responsibility to know their local laws.

I will be more then happy to provide pictures of the knife with my username and the date at the buyers request.

If you are interested in this knife please send me an e-mail to clifftalon@gmail.com. I can respond to the e-mail faster then DM's here on BF.

I am just selling, NOT interested in any trades.

Borka Blades Custom SBT, Black DLC M390, Blk Paracord Wrap, Blk Kydex Sheath, 3 1/8" Blade with an OAL of 7 1/4". $975.00 -> $850.00
(Has a faded spot in the DLC on the left side of the blade from the transition to the tip. It is under the DLC finish and came from Sebastijan this way.)
w2WnVfx.jpg

kyxjRLJ.jpg

l8ONWpe.jpg

I have a lot of great knives for sale in several places here on Bladeforums. Please check them out. They are priced very well.

Back