• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bottlefly....

Michael Dye

New Graham Knives
Dealer / Materials Provider
Yea, I know it's not the sharpest blade we sell, but by the looks of some of your fingers, its THE knife for you!

Initial shipment limited...we expect them Monday.

bf_skulls.jpg

Thanks for the look, Mike

Kenny, it's a bottle opener...should be no problems...but there are those who have no reason, on both sides of the border.
md

Is newGraham`s mail server down?

I sent Them few e-mails in the last few days and they all returned..

Does NewGraham have another email address, beside what`s written in their website?

i can't seem to reach you via email either. my emails to both the addresses you gave were returned.

Kenny

What happened Mike, run out of band-aid dispensers this week? :D

Regarding the email problems, I tried to send you one half an hour ago using the link on your webpage. It came back with this message:
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

mdye@newgraham.com
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<mdye@newgraham.com>:
host MAIL.NETSCOPE.NET [206.240.85.9]: 553 5.3.0 <mdye@newgraham.com>... RELAY
I'm the guy you special ordered the LH PE CF Delica for, thanks again for that, love that knife!

Glad you like the CF Delica...most excellent knife. Appears to have somewhat of a better edge out of the box than the Bottlefly.
Anyway,,,we apparently do have some bug in our email...will put NGK Webmaster on it...if I can wake him up.
Regards, Mike

Cool. Makes me wish that I didn't drink cheap canned beer.

BTW the rattlesnake is found throughout the Americas (North, Central, and South). And some types, like the Mojave, just might strike first. There are even some in Mexico that have evolved out of having a rattle due to their enviroment. Still a neat sig line though.

Suerte, I do not doubt you are correct. Some have attributed this sig line (c.1775) to Ben Franklin, although I have noted a lot of controversy on this matter. While Ben and his enlightened counterparts were very learned, I expect their knowledge on this was limited to the Eastern Diamondback. At any rate, I like the message the sig line and flag evokes. I even have a 3' x 5' flying in my front yard (much to my wifes chagrin I expect)
md

Back