• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse ~ Mud Razor & HOG SJ TAC LE

Prices are shipped and insured CONUS. Will ship worldwide for actual shipping added (PM for specific prices per country). All payments accepted (+ standard 3.5% for Paypal). No trades right now please.

Mud Razor ~ SOLD

HOG Satin Jack Tac LE ~ SOLD

Yeah, sorry everyone, but I just can't do any trades right now, and I have these priced as low as I can go. I'm not going to make a nickel on any after shipping charges (believe it or not), but I appreciate the offers.

I've just had knee surgery, so I've been moving out the safe queens to scare up some funds for all the fun new bills that are rolling in all of a sudden. I'm a collector too, so of course I'd normally consider trades, but right now I've gotta clear out my queens for their market value (or more if you wish to donate to the ME fund )

damn the man i have a proposition for you on that mud razor, please see PM. its one you`ll like

Back