Busses and Whisky

Does it have to be my whiskey? I mean me and my girlfriend share a dog...but she is probably going to kill me if I touch her whiskey without her...
H7rEcP3

End of an era for my Busse photo table so one last parting shot ~ Wife wants a new one and we all know how that ends ~ After 34 years I can't complain about it. I won't be able to stab the new one but got a plan for that. And Wong is going to pour a toast to my Infi infused table ~ been a lot of damn fine Scotch and purdy sharp steel across this boy ~

Busse table.jpg

That Irish Coffee comment made me think of this now discontinued pre mixed Irish Whiskey. Drinking it with my now Father in law at Christmas in my Twenties back in the 2000s from an enamel mug. It was a bad call trying to keep up with an experienced drinker. 2 full mugs later I was spinning and I was supposed to be going out.
Hard to believe this is now actually worth something.

Attachments

• IMG_20230713_215005.jpg
    IMG_20230713_215005.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1
Vale Table ! Off to the great forest in the sky. I'll pour a glass tonight. Looks like you finally stabbed it one too many times... 😁

End of an era for my Busse photo table so one last parting shot ~ Wife wants a new one and we all know how that ends ~ After 34 years I can't complain about it. I won't be able to stab the new one but got a plan for that. And Wong is going to pour a toast to my Infi infused table ~ been a lot of damn fine Scotch and purdy sharp steel across this boy ~

View attachment 2250552

Vale Table ! Off to the great forest in the sky. I'll pour a glass tonight. Looks like you finally stabbed it one too many times... 😁
It was time buddy. I pulled it apart by hand and hammer, 6 sawzall cuts. Wood is solid, but where all the screws are, it's completely rotted so can't put screws in better places. I've done that 15 years ago. But, not all, will be a fire in the sky :D

Back