• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case, Queen, GEC, Winchester, and Sheffield Knives For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following knives for sale:

1. Case Tony Bose Back Pocket with Damascus Blade and Dark Antique Bone Scales. Comes with box and lanyard. It has been carried once. It is a beautiful knife. It is just too big for me to carry in an office environment on a daily basis. Price is SPF.

2. Withdrawn

3. Queen Canoe with Stag Scales. This nice has been carried. There is no box. Price is SPF.

4. Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield #25 Single Blade Jack with Burnt Orange Scales (2011 production). It has been carried. It does come with the tube. The blade does have a patina. Price is SPF.

5. Withdrawn

6. Farmers Jack with Stag scales. The readable marks on the tang are: "C++X Lockwood(?) Brothers". I believe this is a Sheffield made knife. it has a spey secondary and farmer's pruning blade sitting on a single spring with pinched bolsters. Strong snap on both blades. Price is SPF.

Price includes all PayPal fees and shipping to all 50 US states. I am happy to ship internationally, but please contact me first so we can work out any shipping and import issues first. First, clear and unambiguous statement of "I'll take it" purchases a knife. Any disagreements will be resolved by me. By purchasing a knife, you acknowledge that you are over the age of 18 and legally able to own a knife in your place of domicile. Should you have any questions, you can contact me at wmink@hotmail.com.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_6373.jpg
    IMG_6373.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_6370.jpg
    IMG_6370.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6375.jpg
    IMG_6375.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6376.jpg
    IMG_6376.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6378.jpg
    IMG_6378.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
As per our e-mails, I'll take #4. Great Eastern Cutlery Northfield #25 Single Blade Jack.

PP sent.

Thanks,

Andrew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back