CFK Knife update and company history

Came across this thread and found the hate posted by a few here quite bizarre, so thought I'd offer my opinion. I've probably purchased somewhere close to 100 knives from CFK/iPak, and have yet to be disappointed. They are well built knives, which you can tell the moment you hold one. Anyone who questions whether these knives come from Pakistan, has clearly A) never purchased a PK knife (total garbage) from there, or B) has never purchased a CFK/iPak product. The knives marketed online from Pakistan and CFK/iPak Knives are not even in the same universe.

Someone mentioned a picture of a CFK blade on a bench in PK. A couple more thoughts... A) who knows if that's even true or where the picture was really taken, and B) that still proves nothing. If I wanted to produce a cheap knock-off of a CFK blade, guess where I would send it? This would only be considered proof of something nefarious by the low-IQ.

Absent any proof, I take the company at its word... steel sourced from all over, knives manufactured in the U.K., then finished and shipped from here in the U.S. For anyone questioning on whether or not to buy one... just buy one. Hold one in your hand and see for yourself. They look good, have a good weight and feel to them/feel solid, come with a quality sheath, and they get the job done. Reasonably priced, and they have a 30-day return policy, so you've really got nothing to lose.
I acculy agree with you.. I have 5 of these knives and am still trying to determine my full assessment of them. But so far they feel nice and take a nice edge.. Are they the steel they say they are? Im not sure but its seems to be good steel..I would love someone that has the ability to test steels to do it and get back to us. So far I have one Video up on my Youtube site regarding CFK knives But will be doing more...

"Acculy," CFK knives are Pakistani, although several other places of manufacture have been claimed over the years, sometimes simultaneously, despite official import records. As for "Custom," these knives are as far from "custom" as is possible. But dream on. After all, CFK mass-produced mystery steel knives are "the finest." :rolleyes:

It rather comical the CFK shills are bumping this thread back to the top. It is good they are keeping it ranked high with the search engines.

Truly the committed dedication pays off in the culmination of the skilled perfection and exceptional limited pattern collection that is exceedingly unsurpassed even by the embodiment of 20 years of sheer perfection producing 100% relentlessly engineered masterpieces! USA! Handmade! Limited! USA! Now, get to work Ali! Get to work Abdul! Let's go!!!

I recall at one time someone was saying that the blades and sheaths were imported and they were assembling and installing handles here in Oregon and / or finishing them here.

I have taken apart my Prather knock-off and the micarta handles and anemic hex screws and weird glue seem pakistani to me. Just my opinion.

I know nothing of CFK. But the other day I googled custom knives to check out new stores selling customs. Many custom knife makers/sellers were Pakistani, and they use anglo names like River Creek knives or Three Trees custom knives (I made those up but you get the idea).

Sysremic Manifestation​

Are you aware of a strong connection with someone you've never met, or felt inexplicable synchronicities in your life? You may be experiencing a twin flame relationship.
They are thought to represent two souls that were created simultaneously and share an intense, irreparable connection. They are believed to have strong bonds, even when they are not physically connected.

Joined in 2019 solely to defend and to praise the dubious brand that he sells, and has not been back since. Oh well. Neither the first nor the last. At least he is not claimg the mystery knives contain the soul of a dead Samurai and have magical powers. :rolleyes:

People who only post to back highly dubious sellers shine forth as disingenuous at best. Keep it up. You sink CFK with every apologist post. "Lest we forget" how dishonest they are, keep reminding us

Just watched, lol. Looks like it's made for the Hobbits.

Here is a followup. LMAO

Last edited:
Back