Cold Steel's Arc Angel balis are in stock and....

Dawkind

Platinum Member
....shipping out of Florida, where they are made. Both the spear-point and the clip-point knives were in stock for immeadiate delivery. The price total price is $226.

The knives can't even be advertised on Cold Steel's web page because they are illegal in Commiefornia:barf:. It's the same with Lynn's new sword canes, they are made and have to be shipped out of Florida.

BE THE FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK TO HAVE THE NEW COLD STEEL ARC ANGEL BUTTERFLY KNIFE!
AVAILABLE IN EITHER A CLIP POINT OR SPEAR POINT BLADE. MADE ENTIRELY IN THE USA! THE 4 1/4" LONG 1/8" THICK BLADE IS MADE OF COLD STEEL'S PROPIETARY CARBON V STEEL. THE 5 7/16" LONG HANDLES ARE ARE MACHINED FROM TITANIUM WITH A STAINLESS STEEL POCKET CLIP. OPEN LENGTH IS 9 11/16" OVERALL.

96BSC CLIP POINT

96BSS SPEAR POINT

SUGGESTED RETAIL $274.99

GET YOURS FOR $226.00 SHIPPED CONT US.

VISA, MC, DISC, AMEX, PERSONAL CHECK & MONEY ORDERS ACCEPT AS PAYMENT.

STANLEY SMITH
200 EXECUTIVE WAY
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL 32082

904-280-0317 9AM-5PM EST

I have no idea who this guy is and I'm in no way affiliated with him or anyone else for that matter! :)

Nah, go shop at www.1sks.com and get them for $184 . 1SKS is located in Florida also so they should be one of the first dealers to get them in stock, the price is better, and everything you buy from 1SKS helps to benefit the forums. They are at the bottom of the page : <A HREF=http://www.1sks.com/cgi-bin/sc/ref.cgi?storeid=*107bd1480706a8f06f32&name=Mark_Myers> 1SKS Balisongs </A>

Originally posted by BaliLover
Nah, go shop at www.1sks.com and get them for $184 . 1SKS is located in Florida also so they should be one of the first dealers to get them in stock, the price is better, and everything you buy from 1SKS helps to benefit the forums. They are at the bottom of the page : <A HREF=http://www.1sks.com/cgi-bin/sc/ref.cgi?storeid=*107bd1480706a8f06f32&name=Mark_Myers> 1SKS Balisongs </A>

I agree 100% but I ran into this guy and he does have them on hand. I love ol' Spark( :eek: )and support the forums every chance I get!

This product seems to have taken alot of fire for looking to much like a gemini. I personally like the idea of being able to get a gemini for less than half the price. I think the tang and clip design is pretty sweet.

I may actually be able to get the spearpoint one if i ever get enough $ to burn....(it'll be up on my list with a Scimitar Dobruski and a Szabo/Perrin Monster Bali).

Oh, BTW, if the spearpoint's swedge sharpened, or is it just beveled? (I hope that wasn't a stupid question).

From what I understand, the swedge is very thin and would sharpen quite easily...........

I'm a fan of carbon steels, as opposed to stainless, and there's nothing finer IMHO, well almost nothing (.):D(.), than the edge on a well ground and sharpened piece of high carbon steel! ;)

Are those pictures on 1sks real or some type of computer image???

Someone better get one of these and review it so I can decide to get this or a tachyon!

I agree with master Yoda. someone needs to get a review of these up quickly.

Hard to beleive someone would copy a knife that quick... That must take some nads. Cold steel is hitting the streets with them faster than the maker... Must be that overseas grinding.

It is not a copy! It is a collaboration between Darrel Ralph and Cold Steel.

Originally posted by SammyB
Hard to beleive someone would copy a knife that quick... That must take some nads. Cold steel is hitting the streets with them faster than the maker... Must be that overseas grinding.

Actually this is a DDR/Cold Steel collaboration and not really a copy of the Gemini anyway. And I think they are made entirely in FL but i could be wrong.

I must have missed the whats new announcement on that one of Darrell's fifty collaborations...It is getting hard to keep up. He's putting them out so fast they are all blurring together...

Actually very of us knew about it when it was annouced. It knida caused a little problem but Darrel came in and straightened everyone out...a true genius that guy.

He is some sort of savant with the blade... I will have to find the thread on that. Thanks,

-Sam.

Dudley, some how I knew that you would be a carbon steel fan. So am I. Stainless is low maintainence but nothing cuts like carbon. I've never broken a carbon steel blade. Bent a few but not broken. Can't say that about stainless.:)

Back