Counterfeit, anyone?

Is the Cold Steel Store on Amazon generally good to go? I see they are having a few good deals with pricing being close to other dealers but Amazon has the magical 2 day shipping! I can't imaging GSM would allow fakers to use their logo and images on an entire Amazon store page!
Yes!

Is the Cold Steel Store on Amazon generally good to go? I see they are having a few good deals with pricing being close to other dealers but Amazon has the magical 2 day shipping! I can't imaging GSM would allow fakers to use their logo and images on an entire Amazon store page!
If you stick with just Amazon .com and not some of their other merchants on the site , should be fine .

I believe with prime orders , you always have easy returns also .

If you stick with just Amazon .com and not some of their other merchants on the site , should be fine .

I believe with prime orders , you always have easy returns also .
Indeed...I checked and double checked! The listing I ordered from is Amazon.com and leads to the Cold Steel Store.

AMAZON BEWARE I order from there quite often and have had ups and downs. Yesterday I got a new AD-10/ This was from AMAZON NOT a third party dealer. I double checked and then again after getting it. NOT a third party seller. If you google Cold Steel AD-10 counterfeit, in images the first photo shows the difference in the stamp. When I opened the box the handle felt WAY different like it wasn't finished properly. The blade did not meet the handle right and indeed it had the stamp of the counterfeit. I am returning to Amazon today. I left a review. In my experience when you leave a negative review many times they refuse to post it. I shall see. Buying directly from Amazon is NOT safe. IN MY OPINION Amazon did not buy ONE of these counterfeits. IN MY OPINION there are probably a LOT more being shipped out. Side note when I order from the online auction site, I ALWAYS make a note the item is genuine as photos shows. Good luck

AMAZON BEWARE I order from there quite often and have had ups and downs. Yesterday I got a new AD-10/ This was from AMAZON NOT a third party dealer. I double checked and then again after getting it. NOT a third party seller. If you google Cold Steel AD-10 counterfeit, in images the first photo shows the difference in the stamp. When I opened the box the handle felt WAY different like it wasn't finished properly. The blade did not meet the handle right and indeed it had the stamp of the counterfeit. I am returning to Amazon today. I left a review. In my experience when you leave a negative review many times they refuse to post it. I shall see. Buying directly from Amazon is NOT safe. IN MY OPINION Amazon did not buy ONE of these counterfeits. IN MY OPINION there are probably a LOT more being shipped out. Side note when I order from the online auction site, I ALWAYS make a note the item is genuine as photos shows. Good luck
Unfortunate. Most likely someone swapped out a counterfeit and returned the counterfeit, which they shipped to you.

Your experience really sucks , but I've bought a ton of knives and other stuff from Amazon .com on Prime .

Never had a problem with fake merchandise .

Amazon deals in vast quantities with small profit margins . Very successfully .

Why would they risk their reputation selling knife fakes ?

If it happened , I can't believe it was purposeful or according to policy .

Back