• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK blow out sale. FINA PRICE DROP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them to death but I'm getting to the point where if I don't carry them, they are gone: I will list them in numerical order then I'll post pics below. Prices are pp goods and services. Offers are welcome but I'm not eating cat food so I'm not going to give them away.

1. Crk knife art exclusive large sebenza 21 carbon fiber. This is a double Lug. This knife is in great shape. Factory edge Comes with birth date card, extra pocket clip, tool and grease. No box. $old

2. Crk Sebenza 21 large tanto. Also in great shape. Not sure if it's ever been used. Factory edge. Comes with everything besides the cloth. Birth date card has no birth date on it. $340

3. Crk Sebenza 25. Great shape. Also a double Lug. Comes with everything. It has been lightly sharpened. Homemade lanyard. This one has a very strong detent. $old

All of these ship standard usps priority with tracking. Thank you for looking

Last edited:
On the 25, did you put a mirror edge on it? And what angle did you sharpen the bevel? I may be interested. Thanks.

Are you at all interested in partial trade?
I'm interested in the CF 21

Sir I'll entertain any offer but I'm really trying to thin the herd. I'm keeping a plain 21 a few other ones a carry. These have never been carried by me.

Last edited:
Cookie rawer it is all yours if you want it. Lukethespook I will be passing on this one, I appreciate the information. Good luck on the sale.

I'm going to pass on the 25, should get my father something for Fathers day instead. maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back