Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
My wife surprised me today with this cup that arrived, I had no idea it was on it's way, an early birthday gift from her as I strike the big 7 zero at the end of this month...

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

for years she puts up with me watching the show, so that was nice of her to search it out and get one of these for me.

:)

G2

Welcome, fellow septuagenarian!

MN5QEUW.jpg

Thanks guys, it's quite a milestone for sure, I remember distinctly sitting in a Wendy's with a friend from where I work, plus we went to high school together, and told him that "Can you believe that we are turning 40 this year???" and that was 30 years ago! ;) time, what a concept...

G2

Thanks guys, today started out with a nice breakfast of French toast and sausage, this weekend my wife and three daughters with their families plan to meet up at a Japanese steakhouse for a birthday dinner.
G2

Thanks guys, the day went well, looking forward to this Sunday's dinner at the hibachi grill.

I did splurge on myself and got this in for a birthday gift to me, a nice Civivi fixed blade called "Stormridge", the handle is a tad slim but useable and the blade is ground down thin and cuts well, overall quite light but purposeful.

G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back