• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cutco Clip Point Hunting Knife and a Matching Buck 112LT

MattWRog

Gold Member
Got a couple of USA made orange blades that would make a good combo for the hunter that likes lightweight and durable but not afraid to abuse if need be. You could skin and quarter any game in North America with this combo. They are just extras around my house and don’t get used.

First is a Cutco 5719H clip point fixed with their “Double D” serrations. 440A steel which is nothing to rave about but will get the job done and be pretty maintenance free. The sheath is also made in the USA and actually pretty decent, which is rare nowadays. Condition is unused but shows some storage wear (the orange picks up dirt easily)

Second is a Buck 112 in orange, 420 steel. It has a Lynch NW deep carry Ti clip. I added a small sharpening choil (the grinder bite in the choil was courtesy of Buck) and there is a faint scratch in the stonewash finish on the blade that was there when I bought it. This was a blister packaged knife so no box but I have the original clip. The edge has been touched up and serviceably sharp. Very little use.

$100 shipped US 50 for both. I do NOT have PayPal. I can accept Zelle or money, orders/check IF mailed by some traceable method (last check I accepted bounced around the mail for 2 weeks and we had no idea where it was)

E4FAEC41-AFEC-4409-911F-59B6191FC023.jpegFCCA8B22-9CD4-4DEF-9614-B8A66F81D073.jpeg3B711B03-12EA-4BBD-A005-170FD2178C4B.jpeg

Back