• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Doziers Sold + Lay’s Reduced Big Time

richierichtwo

Gold Member
Both are from AG KOM subscription from mid 90’s. This one below had Never been used. Mint condition & comes with original sheath.
$Sold
IMG_1209.png

IMG_1207.jpeg

Dozier D2- different scales, unfortunately no original sheath, comes with one pictured fits perfectly. Never used, but little wear on brass guard, blade itself is like new
$SOLD

Thanks for your interest.

IMG_1243.jpeg

IMG_1241.jpeg

IMG_1242.jpegIMG_1244.jpeg

Clink link below to view pair of Bob Lay’s, both reduced $$. Deal time👇🏻
BOB LAY 2 Reduced

Last edited:
Haven’t herd anything back from you? Checking to see if Dozier with leather sheath is shipped? Please let me know. Thanks

Haven’t herd anything back from you? Checking to see if Dozier with leather sheath is shipped? Please let me know. Thanks
They were both sold well before you “supposedly” sent payment, considering you never received my PayPal Info & unable to private message, hard to imagine payment sent lol

I figured this was where this was headed when you were not getting back to me. I sent the payment to the PayPal you provided me. You asked me for my shipping address which I texted you back. You texted me on my cell and said you received my payment. I didn’t “supposedly” send you payment. I DID send you payment and you confirmed it.

I figured this was where this was headed when you were not getting back to me. I sent the payment to the PayPal you provided me. You asked me for my shipping address which I texted you back. You texted me on my cell and said you received my payment. I didn’t “supposedly” send you payment. I DID send you payment and you confirmed it.
What number were you texted from and what PayPal was provided?

That phone number is a known scammer number, has nothing to do with the seller of this thread.

You posted your phone number on the forums, that’s why you were targeted.
First off, I’d never post my phone number publicly, secondly, you’re unable to send a private message, and thirdly, I’m sorry to say but per the moderator it appears you were somehow scammed as that is not my number nor my email. I’m sorry this happened to ya, I suggest you reach out to PayPal & advise you sent funds to a scammer. Next time before you buy, might be best to upgrade membership to Gold so you can private message people. Best of luck to ya

Thank you for clarifying Boru13 Boru13 and your assistance/explanation to In this thread.
F fixededge hope this clarifies for you as well & again I’m sorry you were a victim of fraud, hopefully lesson learned not posting private info publicly. Cheers

Back