Dresser

Got my Tinives Dresser with blue carbon fiber handles last week. It has to be seen and held to be appreciated. This thing is beautiful. The needle bearing system is smooth as silk, like the blade floats open. And arrived hair popping sharp.
More to follow,
Dave

------------------
Dave (Phil.4:13)
I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me

Dave
Glad you like your new knife. If you like yours half as much as I do mine I know you will be satisfied. I am saving my bucks to buy one of the tactical models so i wont have to use this one at all and keep it just to show off
See ya
Roger

------------------
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule the world is for good men to do nothing...Edmund Burke

I agree Roger. I'm gonna get one of those tacticals with OD Green handles. This one's definitely too pretty to use. But it is highly functional and is smooooth.

------------------
Dave (Phil.4:13)
I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me

Dave-

Did you order the knife with the clip or clipless with the pocket sheath? If you got the sheath what's it like? Thanks.

My knife came with the pocket sheath. but tha is okay because mine is a looker and not a worker.
Dave I will probably get mine in red just to be different
Roger
Topeka KS USA

------------------
All it takes for the forces of evil to rule the world is for good men to do nothing...Edmund Burke

Does this knife lock in the closed position and do you have to press the release to open it(like on the old model G.T.).Or is it like the Speedtech where the blade is held closed by a detent or similar device?Is it a true one hander?

TiNives now offers a multitude of mechanisms. The Lock Up is the version that locks in the open and closed position. This knife is built primarily for the military. The next is the new Speed Roller. A manual folder with a button lock featuring my needle roller thrust bearing design. This model can also be had as a single action coil sprung auto. Next in line is the new Double Action. The D/A has the needle bearings, a liner lock, and is fired by a leaf spring. Topping of the list is the titanium handled collector with the ceramic balls in a manual and single action auto. The Speed Roller, single action auto, and collector are also available in a smaller version.

Larry

Back