• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eversforgeworks ?

Has anyone had any experience with a knife/axe maker called Eversforgeworks (John David Evers) out of Texas?

Last edited:
Right here sir! Email the new Email. Via the revised site, same eversforgeworks@gmail.com

Anyone who's tried to contact me via Instagram as I've said to a few before that haven't gotten through is due to the massive shadowban and destruction of dm ability. I just emailed you with my personal cell and info to get you taken care of immediately. Instagram has ruined alot of makers lately with comms issues, me being no different!

Cedar creek is pretty close by. Maybe he gives shop tours. Would be pretty cool to see.

Yes yes, the frogs have their terms and just their Tier 1. Specifically their Khimaira trianing group gents came over. Good group of dudes. Now Aussies on the other hand, have been sporting my crash edc's and breachers for a hot minute 😉

Yes but the SAS are not French my friend. Britian, Australia and New Zealand currently have Special Air Service Regiments (and back in the day so did Rhodesia) however not the French.... that is like saying the Mexicans have the CAG..... you know......not the right name for it ;)

Having worked with them all I'm quite aware mate haha. French 1er RPIMa go back to WW2 and still have the same motto on their crest to this day and even considered counterparts.
Now you have me defending the French which as a red blooded American feels very odd haha

Also, you'd be surprised who's been accepted into CAG 😬🙌🏽 Cheers!

Has anyone had any experience with a knife/axe maker called Eversforgeworks (John David Evers) out of Texas?

I paid this guy $680 on the 10th of august 2023 for a tomahawk. I’ve been given a couple of dates for when it would be ready but each one has been and gone. He’s now ignoring my messages on Instagram. I bought this for work and as it’s been over 8 months I’ve now had to buy another one elsewhere. I really just want a refund now but as I say he’s ignoring my messages. Has anyone else had this experience with this guy? I really wasn’t expecting to be treated this way as he seemed like a decent bloke, if I have been scammed by this guy I’ll do my best to warn everyone about him 👍
Have you been made whole yet ?

Basic business organizational skills, may help some of these problematic makers to keep from losing client contact and info. Files can keep track of of everything. There is no reason to forget about anything. 45 years ago I started a file on every client and put in a filing cabinet. 30 some years ago I learned to use Excel. Relying solely on some social media platform to serve the clients is not good enough.

Basic business organizational skills, may help some of these problematic makers to keep from losing client contact and info. Files can keep track of of everything. There is no reason to forget about anything. 45 years ago I started a file on every client and put in a filing cabinet. 30 some years ago I learned to use Excel. Relying solely on some social media platform to serve the clients is not good enough.
Absolutely. And I think that's a fantastic idea going back to physical files. Seemed like overnight social platforms, payment processors, hit me with a hammer all at the same time. Even flagged my squarespace site for hosting "violent" content. And been an uphill climb ever since.

Back