Recommendation? Feedback issues

Since the new software came out I have trouble giving feedback.
Yes we have both posted in the thread. I use the correct URL it seems to me I can't really mess it up. But I still get that message error message what am I doing wrong I filled in both slots even where it says required URL and the other slot where it says search for thread.
I'm tired of spending you know it like 10 minutes trying to give feedback when it should be quick and easy I must be doing something wrong. What is it please help and yes I left comments and a short comment and hit positive and buyer or seller. It's like sometimes it works but most times not so much.
Ideas?
Thread in question below.

www.bladeforums.com/threads/gec-northfield-682211-was-130-now-110-sold.1560940/

Thank you

It's not just you. I have trouble too. I get an error message every time I try to leave feedback.

Both the seller and I just had a problem leaving feedback yesterday. This is the error message I got: "Invalid thread specified. You can leave feedback only for the starter of the thread or if you have started the thread.". This was for the sale of the three Sheepdog folders. The first purchaser was able to leave feedback, but not me.

Back