commando
1084. 3/32"
4" blade 8.375" OAL
$225 PayPal FF
wcyHkBY.jpeg

kz9Ks0n.jpeg

nXI1etd.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Production Camp Knife or Production Duke that they would sell or trade???
Users ok. Would prefer the hidden lanyard hole, but all will be considered.

Possible trades (with possible cash) are:
Production Hiking Buddy, almost new
Production Bushfinger, almost new
Carothers Field Knife 2, almost new. Recent sales for these are 600 or more.

Prefer to deal with someone with a long and positive history here.
Please send PM if interested. I only check in about once a day, but I will get back to you.
Thanks.

One more for today. Same sale notes apply.

Hiking Buddy - cross cut burlap w/tri-color bacon – natural liners – blue pinstripes – OAL 7.25" - blade 3,125" - 1/8” TT 8670 - $355.00 PPFF (5-22)

7NBuVmg.jpg

FQ9llkq.jpg

oFjQZIu.jpg

Kephart - This was a pro shop group buy Phillip did back in 2019 - black ash burl -black liners-orange pinstripes - OAL 8,675" - blade 4" - 1/8” S35VN Steel - $350.00 PPFF *this one does come with a RH leather sheath. May regret selling this one. LOL.

HsU3pbh.jpg

CQYKxA9.jpg

1h2ClzC.jpg

op71YEp.jpg
I’ll take the Kephart.

Hoping for a quick sale. Rosewood Runt and sheath un used but carried little... $old

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter - $SOLD

Here as a beautiful Bushcrafter in A2 with a Flat to Convex grind. Spalted steel with a super exceptional multilayer handle in antique natural micarta and black and orange G10 liners. Micarta pins and lanyard hole. Exceptional in the hand.

4” Blade Length
8.5” OAL
0.156” Thickness

Also complete with a custom hand made double stitched dark brown leather sheath with Firesteel loop. I am also including a custom G10 Firesteel Gobspark ferro rod.

Last edited:

Anyone here should be able to help you. I don't think the man who made that one still does.
Nice link xxkcxx xxkcxx :thumbsup:
Probably won't get one from Rick (RLO). If I may add my two cents, go to knife outpost and under leather sheaths search for your type of knife and the results will show you types of sheaths that will fit your knife. Jason's sheaths are great. If you want a custom experience, Jason does those too. I also recommend Amy (Warlander) Sarah (Soul Bound Leather), Bud (Jou Fuu) and Justen (Hellbender leather)

Sorry. I munged. 🤦‍♂️

Back