Folding Bushcraft Knife that is usable/comfortable - by Daniel Koster

Can a folding bushcraft knife compete with the fixed blade version?

• I'm intrigued

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm skeptical

• I'm against it

• Sign me up!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list is getting shorter! :)

Okay, so I suppose it isn't fair to quote myself, but I just noticed that the list is actually moving backwards! :)
It looks like Dan reversed the progress on one of the knives that hasn't been paid for yet. :D

Stuff happens around here...can't remember why, but I do remember changing it.

One of the earlier folders I had to make the handles 3 times before I got them right. Literally messed them up and threw them in the trash and started over again from scratch. *sigh*

Dan

I think we'll just change the name of this thread to "Fancier Posting Updates About the Folding Bushcrafter Official List". :)
Exciting to see more progress!

Are there people here hoping one of these will come up for sale once they are done?

They are worth the wait. The knife I had in hand showed excellent fit and finish, locked up great, and felt great in hand. For it's purpose it will be a home run.

Last edited:
They are worth the weight. The knife I had in hand showed excellent fit and finish, locked up great, and felt great in hand. For it's purpose it will be a home run.
I think that Dan has done what he can to keep the knife as light as possible and still keep the other characteristics that he wants.

Isn't that embarrassing, that should read as worth the wait, not weight.

We got one of these knives in the shop so I had one in hand. The weight didn't stand out to me but the quality did.

Where is the list that shows how much I paid for this knife and the options I picked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back