• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

For Sale: BNIB Small Sebenza 21 with Micarta Inlay *SERRATED BLADE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I am selling a NOS (new old stock - brand new) Chris Reeve Small Sebenza 21 with Micarta Inlay *S35VN Serrated Blade*. Bought it as I did not have any serrated blade yet, but found out after receipt that I am more fond of the plain blades more.

Here are some details:

- This is brand new. Has not seen any use and has not been carried.
- Only opened the knife for inspection and photo purposes.
- Blade is perfectly centered.
- Lock-up is about 50 to 60%.
- Action in opening and closing is buttery smooth.
- Manufactured date is October 2, 2012 (NOS - new old stock).
- Original "old style" packaging, CRK cloth, and all papers are complete. Registration card is still empty.
- There is a hex tool but did not come with CRKs grease.

Will only accept verified Paypal and asking price is SOLD (net to me / PP Gift or add 3% for regular PP). Insured USPS priority service included (ConUS only).

First "I'll take it" gets the reservation. New BF members with almost less than 50 posts will need some references.

Long time members with feedback are welcome. Gold members and up are always good to go... :D:D:D

US only and no trades unless BHQ exclusive small insingo with CF inlay w/ almost same condition. ;)

zLwLugil.jpg

OcOS7pMl.jpg

9yMAvZel.jpg

z04txtOl.jpg

XpzMQ7zl.jpg

P4nMrHll.jpg

Last edited:
You can also send me reasonable offers... we might be able to work something out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back