• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FS - Sarsaparilla Barlow Set

Choppaman

Gold Member
Please PM with questions/comments about my sale post. Thanks for looking.
For sale only. No trades. No other price offers. These are like new condition. I am original owner. Never used/carried. Price includes US shipping. Comes with original tin and signed bottle cap.

Sarsaparilla is composed of two known knife makers, Allen Surls and Dirk Loots. These knives were introduced in 2018 time frame. Both of these were purchased together in 2018 direct from makers. They are a set of natural and OD green micarta handles (opposite layouts). I originally paid $400 each. I've decided to move the set along so someone else can enjoy these. Would make a great user or collection set or even great gifts for a set of friends, family members, etc.

These measure 3 3/4" closed - 6 1/4" OAL with a cutting edge of 2 1/2". I believe the steel is A2. No blade play.

I would like to get $400.00 PPFF for the set. That is a 50% off savings from original cost paid.

LkP7URn.jpeg

Fx31juh.jpeg

tK8Qusv.jpeg

B16s3YI.jpeg

rLhBoLd.jpeg

Back