• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

FSoT : ARC, Inova, Inretech, EverLED

Revolvergeek

Gold Member
Greetings all,

Need to clean out some toys to make room for new ones. Prefer paypal for payment, and all prices include 1st Class with DC to US addresses.

1) SOLD Inova T1, used but very good condition with packaging, about 30 minutes runtime on it: $34

2) SOLD ARC AAA, black body with [color:red] RED [/color] led, very good condition, no package. I just bought this one of this forum a week or so ago, just not my thing: $38

3) SOLD Blue Mini Mag with a cyan Intretch LS module and a McFlood reflector, minor pocket wear on the MM, and the Inrtech/McFlood makes for a nice, reasonably bright (if somewhat bullseye beam) work light: $25 Now $23

4) SOLD Gerber Infinity, black, new style with the twist tailcap switch, very good overall with just some scuffs on the barrel where I took the clip off to reverse it, with packaging: $12

5) SOLD EverLED in Amber, maybe 45 minutes runtime total: $24

I would be interested in trades on the following:
1) CMG Infinity with red led
2) Photon IIs with (most) anything other than white leds
3) Inova X1 with a blue led

Thanks,
Danny

Danny

I want the Arc with the Red LED

I have an Inova X-1, its "white" but looks pretty darn blue.

Going to PM you to work it out.

John

Back