FUBAR

Got this in last week and, with apologies to Lorien, I haven't been able to really take time and appreciate it quite yet.

I hope to give it its due very soon with lots of spring chores that are piling up. It is a solid and very comfortable knife in hand though and, of course, the leather is just top notch. I think I will carry this to the Oregon Knife Show this weekend and show it off.

I plan on providing some more in depth thoughts on it in the coming weeks. Until then - thank you so much, Lorien, this is already a treasured tool in my collection and I can't wait to do knife things with it.

FisjaZt.jpg

Got this in last week and, with apologies to Lorien, I haven't been able to really take time and appreciate it quite yet.

I hope to give it its due very soon with lots of spring chores that are piling up. It is a solid and very comfortable knife in hand though and, of course, the leather is just top notch. I think I will carry this to the Oregon Knife Show this weekend and show it off.

I plan on providing some more in depth thoughts on it in the coming weeks. Until then - thank you so much, Lorien, this is already a treasured tool in my collection and I can't wait to do knife things with it.

FisjaZt.jpg
I was thinking about you today! Wondering if FUBAR landed yet

It is my sincere, and deep seated desire to see that knife put to real, substantial use. And by see, I mean actually see- any and all photos and videos are appreciated!
Additionally, I would love to read your thoughts on how the knife works for you, if you have the time and/or inclination to jot them down here.

That said, I have no expectations! Just enjoy that knife!

I am very happy with where FUBAR ended up- and thank you so much for your patronage!🙌

Back