Attention Giveaway: 1 Micron Diamond Spray - Winners Selected in Post #50

Blues

hovering overhead
Staff member
Super Mod
Going to host a holiday giveaway here on the CPK sub-forum for ten bottles of 1 micron diamond spray, one bottle per winner.

I was in contact with Nate earlier to see if it was something CPK could fulfill without taking up too much of their time and resources, but it wasn't really feasible. So...

...My buddy Don, NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY , has agreed to fill the order for me, and I can tell you from personal experience, his 1 micron diamond emulsion is excellent. (I use mine on one of his basswood strops.)

Here's the dirt...

You must be a regular participant on this sub-forum. (Site supporter a plus, but if you are one of the good guys, you still have a chance.)

Winners will not be chosen in the order of entry...this way everyone gets a shot.

Once you are notified that you've been selected, send me a PM with your name and address
so that I can provide it to Don for shipping.

To enter, just post in this thread.

No promises can be made on shipping or delivery date. That will depend upon how soon Don can fulfill the orders on my behalf.

At this time we'll limit this to the USA only so as to avoid any issues with Customs, inbound or outbound. (I'll check with Don whether shipping to Canada is too much of a problem and post back here if it's okay to include our Canadian friends, so look for any edits.)

That's it, unless I think of something else.

(Check this post for any edits with additional info.)

Edit: Per Don, USA only to avoid issues as stated above...apologies to my friends to the north.

SEE POST #50 FOR WINNERS. WINNERS NEED TO PM ME THEIR NAMES & ADDRESSES. THEY WILL BE KEPT PRIVATE.

Back