• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Great Experience with Francisco Vaz

Gnarvigator

Gold Member
Placed an international order with Francisco Vaz. He was great to deal with and contacted me several times to give me shipping updates which was really nice considering it was international. He did an excellent job in packing and the custom made knife he sent was absolutely incredible. I would not hesitate to buy another knife from him. In fact, I am sure I will. Buy with confidence. He is a very talented knife maker.

Have to add some additional positive feedback for Francisco. At first very hesitant about sending funds through Western Union, but with his excellent communication and references from others in the knife community released funds, boy am I glad I placed my order. Now I’m 66, my wife is 60 and we have zero need for another kitchen blade, but these are just what I’ve been searching for, you know the “one” for the kitchen. Super comfortable, great laminated white steel, ground to laser shape edges and hopefully a maker that has time for me in the future. Here’s a picture to show off my wife’s new friend

Glad you're happy, I was an early buyer and the knife is great. We use ours for vegetable prep, near perfect for that.

+1 for Francisco! a set of 5 knives were just delivered, i'm a very very happy man.

Back