Guns!!!!

Marlin. I actually put a couple of rounds through it today. Since modern rifle season opens up here on Saturday, I figured it would be a good idea.

Today I carried a G23 in a Comptac/Minotaur IWB holster and a Ruger LCP.

I change carry guns occasionally, and have also been carrying a S&W M&P Pro 5" 9mm lately.

My CZ-82:
10yniwo.jpg

One of these days I'll save up enough money for a Smith & Wesson M&P9 Pro....along with all that other stuff I want :p

I think that is the CZ that my neighbor has.

Marlin. I actually put a couple of rounds through it today. Since modern rifle season opens up here on Saturday, I figured it would be a good idea.
Yeah,it's always good to know where your bullets are going.:rolleyes:
I love Marlins,I took my first buck with a 336 in .35 Rem.
Now I have a SS1895GS,sadly it's still a virgin.

Thanks! I had a great Thanksgiving full of fun, family, and food. We stayed the night at my parent's cabin, so we woke up Thanksgiving morning in the woods. I even got a chance to sit out in the cold getting wet hoping a deer would pass by.

I carry either 1 of 2:
FNH FNP-9 (9mm)
140.jpg

I'd like to say hi first, I've cruised these forums for some time but finally had to sign up when I saw this post. I love FNH fire arms. My home defense is this same gun but in 40 S&W. I'll post a pic when I can.

Here is my FNP40. After shooting it the first day, I had to get a new grip for it. Hands fatigued too quickly with the texture the factory puts on it.

fnp40.jpg

Back