• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold HDFK 3V and EDC2 For Sale

Brutal-Force

Gold Member
Barely used HDFK 3V with Leather Sheath and Kydex and EDC2 For sale.

PLEASE READ ALL BELOW BEFORE SENDING A PM!

Please ask all questions thru PM. If the knife is still listed as for sale then it is still available.

I am not great at taking pictures but if you need more pictures taken, please PM me your email and I will send you more /better photos if you need them.

Please do not offer trades, your cash is all I'm interested in at this time and I am first and formost trying to sell this as one sale and depending on interest I may break it up.

It would seem that the HDFK is going for about $old right now and the sheaths together are worth around $old.

I believe the EDC2 to be around $old, no charge on the 3D printed sheath. Its nothing special so don't get hopes up.

Please no low-balls. Price includes Insured shipping to the continental United States. I would like to sell the complete package for $old.

Payment methods include Paypal and Zelle,

I am not desperate to sell. These funds are going towards another hobby. I have had these sitting in my drawer for over a year and they are not getting any love. I would like them to go to someone who would care for them better than I am.
Again, I am not great at pictures, so if you need me to take another picture, please let me know.

Last edited:
Back