Here's mine, post yours.

Here's my Benchamde collection. Post yours!

A1517387-4227-4F82-9C46-B43EE8E8A890-2885-00000239C135B7D1.jpg

And the two I carried in Iraq 2006-2007.

8A7D195B-815A-4E91-AA5A-50590580AFF6-1117-000001CDBB75688A.jpg

These are my two users. Both small Ritters. One with a Wilkins scale and the other custom scale is from Keyman. They both get a lot of pocket time.
990925CE-8C42-4EC8-83A6-1BDCE05762C7-1031-0000009BB9A71DFD.jpg

Hey what do you guys think about your wilkinsgrip scales. Do you think they are worth the money and do you think the mini-grip is too small or sized just right?

Hey what do you guys think about your wilkinsgrip scales. Do you think they are worth the money and do you think the mini-grip is too small or sized just right?

Worth is a relative term I guess. I'm pretty sure I can sell them for what I paid or more so they are an investment. At least I keep telling myself that anyway.

As for size, they do add just enough for me. And it's one of those things I like to say I have. There aren't really that many of them available.

Worth is very much a relative term. To me they are worth it, especially on the mini grip as it makes it a little larger. The mini grip is a little small for me otherwise. There are a lot of alternatives to Wilkins nowadays though.

For me a Ritter is a great knife....with custom scales they become some of my favorite knives.

I bought my wilkins swimming pool green G11 scales on the exchange since he doesn't make them for the smalls anymore. Keyman...here on the forum makes great custom scales out of a variety of materials. He made a great set for me.

I like the small grips better but I have smaller hands

Here's my latest addition...Ordered a S30v Tanto bladed Mini Grip through the "Customize a Griptilian" program. The stock tan scale have been replaced with a set of Wilkins titanium scales. The Gadsden flag was etched at the BM factory, and my name is etched in script on the opposite side of the blade.

DTOMKnife_zps78a4214c.jpg

Last edited:
Back