Hey homeskillet!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
I appreciate the hospitality last night. That was funny with the whole "I thought you'd be older... I thought you'd be more like a cop" Good stuff.

Once I got home and told the wife how cool you guys were, she felt kind of left out. Then, I told her about the boxer and she said, "You're not going without me next time." so it looks like your family will have someone to hang out with while we have shop time. :thumbup:

We gotta bunch of crap to do this week and weekend; my next cop thing, a halloween party, a Dia De Los Muertos party, family coming into town for my birthday, etc., but next week we'll have to pick out some knives that need pants and whatnot.

Sounds cool to me.

Guys, I had a blast meeting Dyslide yesterday! He drinks great beer, he's very close to my own age, and he has pretty damn good taste in knives too.:eek:

Its always neato meeting your internet friends in person. They almost never turn out to be what you expect. But they always turn out to be genuine nice folks. At least, thats been my experience so far.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Post a pic of that ugly ass knife if you want bro.

Sounds cool to me.

Guys, I had a blast meeting Dyslide yesterday! He drinks great beer, he's very close to my own age, and he has pretty damn good taste in knives too.:eek:

Its always neato meeting your internet friends in person. They almost never turn out to be what you expect. But they always turn out to be genuine nice folks. At least, thats been my experience so far.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Post a pic of that ugly ass knife if you want bro.

I'll post a picture as soon as I make some pants for it. I had to slightly ramp the scales when i got home after playing with it so much, so I did that instead of going ahead and busting out some kydex.

TonyM said:
Dylan makes pretty sweet kydex also.

He's a good guy.

Thanks Tony!

and Yes. Andy gave me a badass knife! Didn't want to rub it in everyone else's face. I'm very thankful. It's going to get A LOT of use.

Badass is kinda overstatement. I'd definitely tone that down to mediocre.

Badass is kinda overstatement. I'd definitely tone that down to mediocre.

A nacho bell grande you pay $2.29 for can be mediocre. A free plain crunchy taco is badass. hahaha. I think it's a pretty damn good knife. The handle is great in my big ass hand and the blade is a good length and shape and it sharpens up perfect. Now combine that with the new pants I made for it earlier today (pics to come soon. I already took 'em. Just gotta post 'em when i get home) and you've got a badass knife.;)

Back