Hinderer Working Finish Pic Thread

Jensen when you come to the Promised Land, or if I come to your part of the woods, you can eat the sh*t out of a steak with it buddy!

I'll add a few more since this one hasn't made it here yet...

My first Hinderer was a month ago, now 2 more on the way. If I can stop buying long enough a WF needs to be my next. These are all beauties Gents!!

These WF hinderers are sweet. Not to many WF in safe but love my 3" spearpoint ano. Here is my satin spear point for comparison shots. Love carrying the 3" customs. Skinner is next on list.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
A very special piece! I'm sure she's great to carry. I love those tree combos together, they work very well. Thanks a lot for sharing that gem.

Nice 3" WF spearpoint AKWILD!!

pzengel, that is a sweet 3" slicer bud!!! Let me know if you don't like it anymore ;)

Thank you Mr Jensen!! That is what I was trying to do.... It is hard to accomplish... I was holding it and I seen the light was hitting it perfect, so I had to take my shot!!

Ross those are some really great pics of that 3" WF spearpoint amigo!! And the frag Ti on there... Ewwwweeee! So purdy!!

Ross, I just look through all your posts for tips on knife photography, haha, nice pics! Very nice WF spearpoimt!

Thanks guys.....I've actually been trying to learn how to use my camera......decided to actually read the instructions and take it off the "Photography For Idiots" mode.....
These three turned out well......but I had to delete about 30 that were just......well......not good.......

4a5ypava.jpg

Back