Horton Knives Official Flashlight Thread ll

I'm not a light guy. Know nothing about them. I just tell him what I need and he makes it or gets it. I'll email him for specs.

Here are what I could get out of him as far as specs are concerned. He's kind of a mad scientist and tries to mod about everything. Emitter is a Q5 that he "worked on"-says the intensity will stand up against a 1200 or more lumen light. Laser has to be 5MW for him to import but he mods that too. It is extremely bright. He says it will eat up most 5mw lasers in most scenarios. Body is aircraft grade aluminum w/ polymer O-rings. Impact resistant to 6 ft drop and water resistant to 30 ft.. Built to withstand impact of a full auto weapon.Uses 123A batteries but he's testing to see if 16340 ones will work for more power. As far as price ,you can PM me if you want to know. I can tell you that I have a 300' x 150' horse arena that it will completely light up. I could see the rabbits at the 300' mark. I don't know if this is good or not but it's all I need.

It's so powerful that I have to do sound effects for all the fleeing photons.(that's my one sentence review of the H1N drop in) PS: It's not even dark yet.

Back