How about this design Mark ?

Your post about designs reminded me of the one I had sketched out at work last week. I drew it up this morning but messed up slightly drawing the spine. I think a design like this might appeal to military guys as well as general outdoorsmen ~

0015.jpg

What do ya think ?

I actually meant for the handle to transition into the guard more like this~

0016.jpg

Last edited:
I like it Pit it looks like a stout design and at 3/16's would'nt be too heavy as say 1/4" steel like alot of the bigger knives are for some reason.
I've owned some of those thick heavy blades and i'm really starting to appreciate the thinner knives now that i'm older.

Nice! i like the finger guard of the second one. Shoot i have a couple of designs that ive drawn up.. Maybe ill have to send them to Mark sometime!

Hmm,kind of a mini SarSquatch look.

My thought too when i looked at it the first time. I always wanted a sarsquatch and that handle is pretty darn close.
I like the overall design, and the exposed butt has some definate advantages.

Wow...another great design by PitDog ! I think I might like this one better than the Booshway !!!

Love the design Pitt!
I would love to see her available with 1/8" steel...I've become a fan of the thinner knives lately. My 12" ontario machete is 1/8" and I've beat her to hell and back, so I don't really need much thicker stock in an under 6" blade :D

I like it. The wide, spear point profile reminds me of the Becker/Ritter collab knife, with a swamp rat handle.

I like it Pit. Figure out the price. I'm interested. 5/32" would be the perfect thickness, IMO. I could live with 3/16" though. L6? Or 1095?

Booshway II ?

I think it has a more Military look to it Mark, maybe you can think of some Military/Tactical name ?

' N-Force 1 ' etc.........I'm sure someone can think up something along these lines but better !

Last edited:
Back