How To How do I know if the knife I drew will be able to snap in a kydex sheath?

Can you please explain me what it means?

I'll see if I can find a pic.....

A company here named Busse makes tough, beater knives.
They use flared tubing as hardware, like mine. Like My wood, Brown handled knife I posted above...... But they countersink (it's a bored, angled depression, usually to cradle a flat head screw. They make them deep enough to add kydex retention.

I'll see if I can find a pic.....

A company here named Busse makes tough, beater knives.
They use flared tubing as hardware, like mine. Like My wood, Brown handled knife I posted above...... But they countersink (it's a bored, angled depression, usually to cradle a flat head screw. They make them deep enough to add kydex retention.

Idk if this is Busse?

But it looks like how they make their handle hardware, flared tubing. See how the kydex sinks into the ctsk depression....?
That will add the Snap retention you are looking for.

IMG-20240409-173819961.jpg

Or I can move the pin or the skrew, whatever it will be, closer to the blade, and deepen it a little, I guess.

I like figure 3. You could also do it like number down arrow if you were willing to bring sheath material further back but it wouldnā€™t be my choice.

If I may ask, are you able to draw a tyrannosaurus as well? I like to put bodybuilder arms on mine.

Yep #3. An easy design to sheath in kydex or in soulful leather.

Back