I finally found them all

So thanks to me being really anal about this, I finally have all the ZT limited edition knives on pre order. I have 2 0777M390, 1 each of the 0888, 2 0801CF, and I managed to find a dealer to pre order a 0454 and 1 0770 for the heck of it.

*does a little dance*

Ditto. ^ I want at least one 0777 and one 801CF. I don't own a ZT yet, so one of those two will be my first. I always see people here talking about pre-orders months before any "normal" sites have pre-orders listed. I'd like to not miss out on these two, as I'm sure they will go quickly.

If you could shoot that info to me too that'd be awesome! I'm getting better at finding stuff but you can always learn.

Ill be honest Im skeptical. Finding dealers that will give you a preorder slot isnt so hard. Its finding a dealer that will actually be able to FILL the order you place that I find challenging. I would contact the dealer you have the 888 with and ask if they participated in the lottery. If not I would find another preorder.

They are. thanks. I'm not a noob.

Ill be honest Im skeptical. Finding dealers that will give you a preorder slot isnt so hard. Its finding a dealer that will actually be able to FILL the order you place that I find challenging. I would contact the dealer you have the 888 with and ask if they participated in the lottery. If not I would find another preorder.

I'd love to hear where you pre ordered from as well, the 0777 specifically if you ordered from different places. Probably be out of spots by now I'm sure, but it's worth a try.

Back