Insurance

Welcome King's Precision. (king's precision edge in NJ?)
If you use the custom Search Engine in the stickys you can search, "Knifemaking Insurance". You will find several older threads on this. I am sure a few of the folks here will also chime in with info on who they use.

I will tell you, you need to talk to a business insurance agent/company. Your homeowner's agent isn't the guy you want.

Welcome King's Precision.
If you use the custom Search Engine in the stickys you can search, "Knifemaking Insurance". You will find several older threads on this. I am sure a few of te folks here will also chime in with info on who they use.

I will tell you, you need to talk to a business insurance agent/company. Your homeowner's agent isn't the guy you want.
I have talked to a business insurance company and because of my industry they don't know what to put me into

Tell them your business is restaurant services. You can also call it kitchen knife repair services

Also, what type are you looking for. Fire/theft/casualty, or liability?

Last edited:
I have my policy with Scottsdale (a subsidiary of Nationwide I believe). They have me listed as "cutlery and flatware mfg" and also "machine shop"

Im with Erie. Listed as metal working. They were mostly concerned with what oils and solvents I have in the shop.

Back