Join TiNives Knife Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave
No it does not upset me . How can I be upset? I just won a knife and a very nice one at that too. Dave if you read Scott's post announcing the winner you will notice it says judges. It was not all Scott's decision.
by the way i just got off the phone with Ti Knives and the reason Scott didnt answer your e-mail was is that he is busy making knives for us all to buy and maybe Dave for you to win the next time
Take care everybody and dae i am just funnin ya you are a good guy se ya

The rules apparently made enough sense for Roger to answer correctly.

Plenty of times in my life when I've been the one to fall @ss-backwards into a freebie or two, when everyone else went home without.

I'm happy for Roger, and for whatever little good thing happens to everyone else today. If nothing good happens today, consider me happy for it tomorrow, or whenever it happens.

Damn. That was about the cheeriest thing I've ever written! Think I'll go beat the dogs or something to get me back into my usual mood.
mad.gif

------------------
AKTI Member #A000832

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, the bear eats you."

Royo, thanks for letting me know he got my email. And I'm sure the judges were Mr Self and Mr Chew. Anyway, the rules said what they did. The rules said " the first person who names the NATURE of this business". And the amount of support of my position in just 2 days confirms my own beliefs.
Ok, I deleted the rest of what I wrote here. I was getting ahead of myself.
After praying about this situation(which is my way of handling things), I'm gonna wait and see if Mr Self responds to my email.

[This message has been edited by lifter4Him@aol.com (edited 04-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by lifter4Him@aol.com (edited 04-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by lifter4Him@aol.com (edited 04-10-2000).]

WOW, I got here real late, so first CONGRATULATIONS ROYO!!!
I hope you are real happy with your new knife, and loosing a contest has happened to me so many time, especially the name my company ones, I probally gave over hundreds and hundereds of responses on those, but I lost, I actually won one, but thats not the point, who cares if you didnt win, everyone had fun I bet, So Royo hit it lucky on just a couple of guesses. The contest also didnt state that whoever posts the most gets a prize?? So just dont sweat it...........
I am not trying to be one sided but it was just a contest..........

hey lifter,
Quit your belly achin,look on the bright side.With all your responses you guessed every business,association,federation,or life form known to exist.Wait, you forgot one... THE SORE LOSERS ASSOCIATION.
frown.gif
This was a free contest,you cant be scammed out of something that wasnt yours to begin with.They held a contest in good faith and you didnt win.I guess next time they will have to issue a contest handbook of rules and regs to prevent this from ever happening again.I got an idea,rule#1:maximum of 3000 entries per participant.Your the reason my coffe cup reads:CAUTION HOT.
In disbelief,
Travis

Ok, folks. Maybe I got a little too excited and involved on this one. I tend to have really high levels of adrenaline(which has probably had more than a little to do with the success I've had in my competitive lifting carreer). Mr Self, if I offended you, please accept my apologies, it was very generous of you to run this contest in the first place.
But Travis, please have someone reread my posts to you again so you can see the word scammed was never used or intoned. BTW Travis, 8 posts I see, welcome to the forum.

Lifter,Poor choice of words (scammed)on my part.It seems to me that you feel like you are owed something for your participation in a contest you did not win.Why else would you state that you are trying to make some sort of "compromise" with Mr.Self.He owes you nothing.Im not attacking you.I`m only stating my opinion on your posts.I hope my mom is reading them to me verbatum.
Backpeddling in Florida,
Travis
P.S.Do I get credit for another post?
rolleyes.gif

Ok Camo, look up above your last post. I apologized. I admit I got carried away. Lots going on here, but no excuses.

Now could a moderator please close this thread before I open my mouth and change feet again,please.

------------------
Dave (Phil.4:13)
I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back